Cost and Details
Children can be registered for up to two days per week and attend class from 9:00am – 3:00pm on their chosen day(s).
Children’s Day Out Society (CDO) is a cooperative program that can only function and remain affordable with the participation of all parent members. By registering your child you will be expected to make a commitment to various volunteer duties (outlined in registration form).
How to Register (New Families)
- Please download the CDO Registration Form.
- Complete the form, ensuring you specify the day you would like your child(ren) to attend.
- Return all forms and registration fees along with your non-refundable processing fee(s) to our Registrar.
- Please make your cheque(s) payable to “Children’s Day Out Society”
- Preference to attend a specific day will be given on a first-come first-served basis, based on availability.
- We will only consider your child officially registered once all specified requirements have been fulfilled.
- A Police Record Check (with Vulnerable Sector) and an Alberta Child Intervention Check will need to be completed before fulfilling any Volunteer Days. These documents and instructions for completion can be obtained from CDO Staff and are valid for a period of 3 years.
- Lower to Middle Income Families may be eligible for Subsidy. More information is available here.
Need More Info?
All registration forms as well as our Parent Handbook can be found on our Forms/Handbook page.
Any further inquiries or questions can be forwarded to our Registrar:
TOURS: If you would like to come have a look around our classroom or have an official tour of the program, please contact the registrar or submit your request via the contact form found on the Contact Us page. Teachers cannot accommodate unscheduled visits.